- This Plan is for the personal use of individuals and not commercial use or usage by groups of individuals. Any usage at all by an individual that in Digicel’s sole discretion is intended for financial gain or profit by you or by groups of individuals will result in the immediate termination of the Plan.
- Digicel reserves the right to terminate this Plan if in its sole opinion this Plan being abused.
- Digicel reserves the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily) this Plan being offered to its customers at its discretion.
- Digicel reserves the right to at any time, with or without the notice, to vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this Plan. In the event of Digicel giving notice to customers of any such changes to or cancellation of this Plan, it shall suffice for Digicel to give customers notice via messages to customer’s handset/device or to post such notification on Digicel’s website. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notification.
- Customers should be solely responsible for keeping their mobile handset properly secured and for all activations and other activities that occur on or through their mobile handsets. Any request made via the use of short codes or via the MyDigicel App from a mobile handset shall be deemed a legitimate request from the customer to whom the said mobile handset is registered. Digicel shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of a customer’s handset.
Subject to the above, Digicel’s standard Prepaid Terms and Conditions or Postpaid Terms and Conditions (whichever is applicable) and Digicel’s Fair Usage Policy shall apply.